- Carousel is a proud 2017 winner of the Certificate of Excellence as awarded by TripAdvisor and has been voted the Best Buffet Restaurant for the 7th time by AsiaOne People’s Choice Awards, making us the first buffet restaurant in Singapore to be entered into the hall of fame.
- The impressive variety on Carousel’s buffet spread ranges from Mediterranean, and Asian fare to an impressive French Rotisserie. Seafood lovers will delight in the lavish seafood spread available, while three dazzling dessert stations leave diners spoilt for choice.
- Enjoy our varied cuisine over four meal periods – breakfast, lunch, high tea and dinner! Our signature bread & butter pudding is available during all four meal periods. Did you know we were entered into the Singapore Book of Records in 2014 for the longest bread & butter pudding ever made?
- Undivided dedication from the culinary team – our chefs are constantly reviewing the menus we bring to our valued diners to keep things exciting and refreshing for them! They are also the creative team behind all the food served in meetings, events and weddings at Royal Plaza on Scotts.
- One of the few Singapore hotel buffets with food prepared in halal-certified kitchens, Carousel is pleased to bring a wholesome dining experience to as many valued diners as possible. Make a reservation with us now!
* Effective from 1 January 2018.
* Children between ages 4 -11 years old will be charged at child price
* All prices are subject to service charge and prevailing government taxes
* Prices are subject to changes without prior notice
BREAKFAST 6.30am - 10am
LUNCH 12pm - 2pm
- Weekday prices apply from Monday – Friday.
- Weekend prices apply from Saturday – Sunday and Public Holiday.
- Weekday prices apply from Monday – Thursday.
- Weekend prices apply from Friday – Sunday and Public Holiday.
- Weekday prices apply from Sunday – Thursday.
- Weekend prices apply from Friday – Saturday and eve of Public Holiday.