As the only restaurant in the Hall of Fame for AsiaOne’s People Choice Awards
, a prestigious award conferred only after being voted the Best Buffet Restaurant in Singapore title for 7 consecutive years, Carousel is a popular dining venue that promises to delight your taste buds and pamper all your other senses.With food prepared in halal-certified kitchens
, prepare to be wowed by the enormous variety of gastronomy, ranging from seafood to rotisserie, Asian and Mediterranean buffet counters to three indulgent dessert counters to cater to every guest’s sweet tooth.
- Carousel is a proud 2014 winner of the Certificate of Excellence as awarded by TripAdvisor and has been voted the Best Buffet Restaurant for the 7th time by AsiaOne People’s Choice Awards, making us the first buffet restaurant in Singapore to be entered in to the hall of fame.
- The impressive variety on Carousel’s buffet spread ranges from Mediterranean, and Asian fare to an impressive French Rotisserie. Seafood lovers will delight in the lavish seafood spread available, while three dazzling dessert stations leave diners spoilt for choice.
- Enjoy our varied cuisine over four meal periods – breakfast, lunch, high tea and dinner! Our signature bread & butter pudding is available during all four meal periods. Did you know we were entered into the Singapore Book of Records in 2014 for the longest bread & butter pudding ever made?
- Undivided dedication from the culinary team – our chefs are constantly reviewing the menus we bring to our valued diners to keep things exciting and refreshing for them! They are also the creative team behind all the food served in meetings, events and weddings at Royal Plaza on Scotts.
- One of the few Singapore hotel buffets with food prepared in halal-certified kitchens, Carousel is pleased to bring a wholesome dining experience to as many valued diners as possible. Make a reservation with us now!
* Effective from 21 February 2015.
* Children between ages 4 -11 years old will be charged at child price
* All prices are subject to service charge and prevailing government taxes
* Prices are subject to changes without prior notice– LUNCH 12:00pm-2:00pm
Weekday prices apply from Monday – Friday.
Weekend prices apply from Saturday – Sunday and Public Holiday.– HIGH TEA 3:30pm-5:30pm
Weekday prices apply from Monday – Thursday.
Weekend prices apply from Friday – Sunday and Public Holiday.– DINNER 6:30pm-9:30pm
Weekday prices apply from Sunday – Thursday.
Weekend prices apply from Friday – Saturday and eve of Public Holiday.