8 on Claymore Singapore Serviced Residences is managed by Royal Plaza on Scotts and boasts a blend of minimalist chic with stylish comfort. A winner of the 2014 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor
, this Singapore Serviced Apartment is the solution to your short-term accommodation needs on your next business trip to Singapore. 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences is also awarded the Green Mark Award by Building and Construction Authority (BCA)
in 2013; a recognition for its efforts in displaying excellence in areas of sustainability, safety and user-friendliness.All residence units are equipped with modern kitchen appliances, washer and dryer. Our residents can also enjoy daily buffet breakfast
in the Residents Lounge and relax by the pool on the weekends. Work off your stress at our gym in the evenings while enjoying the greenery that surrounds the property.Want more reasons to stay at 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences? Click here
to explore further!
- Strategically located at the heart of Singapore’s shopping and entertainment district, our Orchard Road Serviced Residences is right at the accessible gateway of this prime location, yet part of the quiet and luxurious residential area of Singapore.
- Got a meeting to rush to or heading to the airport? We ensure that you will be able to make the best out of your short-term stay. Changi Airport is just a 25 minute drive away, and you can reach the Central Business District in 10 minutes.
- All residence units are fully-equipped with modern kitchen appliances, washer and dryer. Get creative in your kitchen with fresh groceries from shopping malls in the vicinity! Contemporary amenities and facilities are also provided to make your short-term or long-term stay as comfortable as staying in a hotel.
- Bringing your family over or staying with a large group? 8 on Claymore has several apartment categories for you to choose from, including Studio, Studio Premiere, 2 Bedroom, 3 bedroom, 3 bedroom premiere and the penthouse. You can also rest and relax after a tiring day at work at our gym, lounge, sky garden or the pool. We’ve even got a playground for your kids!
- A fan of minimalistic chic? Our Singapore Serviced Apartment is designed in simple, clean architectural lines and a neutral palette. A 2014 winner of the Certificate of Excellence award by TripAdvisor, we are more than happy to make your stay a memorable one.
- What’s a 5-minute walk away, you say? Besides Orchard MRT, which gives our travellers quick access to the different parts of Singapore like the Central Business District, there are also ample options for dining and entertainment within the vicinity.
- Fancy a morning workout in Orchard Road? As an alternative to the scenic view offered in our gym, why not try the Singapore Botanic Gardens, which is a popular jogging route for many in Singapore? Take a quick 20-minute slow jog to the Gardens to enjoy the view, or bring a mat along and enjoy a weekend picnic with your family on the luscious green grass.
- Right next to our Singapore Serviced Apartment is also a 24-hour solution to our business travellers who haven’t had the chance to grab a bite between meetings on a hectic work day. Shop at Jasons – The Gourmet Grocer! It offers expats and travellers with international palates through a fine selection of grocery items. You can even enjoy the convenience of having your purchases delivered right to your doorstep – that is, if you’ve bought a week’s supply, of course! Delivery timings and terms and conditions apply as well.
- We all love ourselves a midnight movie – but how often do you get to do that in town and still return to your apartment within a few minutes’ walk? Shaw Cinema close by offers the state of the art IMAX Movie theatre that promises the experience of a lifetime.
- Bank services including ANZ, HSBC and Citibank are available nearby. DBS and OCBC ATMs are also available just a stone’s throw away at Shaw Centre.
Find out more about our strategic location in central Orchard Road here